Guys,

I have a multi-module build.   I would like to be able to execute a
plugin AFTER all of the children have been executed.

In my root module, I declare a dependency on each artifact produced by
the child modules.  The first time I build (mvn install), things are
great.  All children are executed and finally, the root module is
executed.

The second time I build, the root module sees all of its dependencies as
satisfied.  The root module is then executed, followed by each of its
children.

The question is where would I define a plugin that I want to execute
after all the children are built?  I can't do it in the root, because of
reasons stated above.

Am I missing something simple?

Ruel Loehr
JBoss QA