On 12/6/05, Michael McCrann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does the CodeHaus MavenProxy work with Maven 2 repositories?
>
> Has anyone had any experience with MavenProxy alternatives:
> maven-proxy.rb and Proximity; do they work with Maven 2 respositories?

Hi Michael,

I wrote maven-proxy.rb  for use with a maven 2 repository -- that's how I'm
currently using it, and I have had no problems.  It's just a pass-through to
the upstream repositories, so whatever directory structure is asked from it,
it will attempt to look for that same structure from the upstream
repositories.

Cheers,
/Nick