Hi.

I checked out maven 2 v2.0 code, and ran mvn eclipse:eclipse in order to create
eclipse projects.

.project and .classpath files were created except for maven-plugins subdirectories. So I ran mvn eclipse:eclipse in maven-plugins directory.

After that I got error about missing dependencies. In particular some plugins depend on some other plugins with version 2.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT. Those versions are obviosuly removed from repository.

I would like to execute maven inside eclipse using latest stable release and
that is v2.0.

So my question is: how can I accomplish that?