No, sorry. I'm an idiot forgetting the link. It's at <http://cvs.peopleware.be/training/maven/maven2/>

On 9 Dec 2005, at 17:31, Christopher Cobb wrote:

Is this it:

http://extranet.peopleware.be/peopleware/public/enrol/EnrolReference.nsf/$wC
oursesByName/MAVEN?OpenDocument

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Raible [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 11:22 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: "Working with maven 2" course notes released under Creative
Commons

I'm assuming this is some sort of document we can look at online?

Matt

On 12/9/05, ir. ing. Jan Dockx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We just released the course notes of our 3-day course "Working with
Maven 2" under a Creative Commons License (only attribution required).
Given the time we spend in finding things out, other people new to
Maven 2 might benefit from the notes, although they are only
bullet-style.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx

PeopleWare NV - Head Office
Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66

PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel
Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90
Fax: +32 14 58.13.25

http://www.peopleware.be/
http://www.mobileware.be/

Attention:
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity. The information
contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy
any copies.

<x-tad-smaller>Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx
</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>
PeopleWare NV - Head Office</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
Cdt.Weynsstraat 85
B-2660 Hoboken
Tel: +32 3 448.33.38
Fax: +32 3 448.32.66 </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-bigger>
</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-smaller>
PeopleWare NV - Branch Office Geel</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
Kleinhoefstraat 5
B-2440 Geel
Tel: +32 14 57.00.90