I can put it on the xdoc plugin site, but it's still part of the current development version, the final version will come out only with the new xdoc 1.10 plugin (to be released soon).

-Lukas

Jeff Jensen wrote:
Thanks for the info Lukas.  Can we have it published to the site for tools to
use?

Quoting Lukas Theussl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Can you tell us what the incompatibilities are? Anyway, the xsd that
Vincent pointed you to is out of date, you should try the latest version
from the m1 xdoc plugin:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/xdoc/src/xsd/

-Lukas

Jean-Charles Giardina wrote:

So the maven-navigation-1.0.xsd isn't compatible with site.xml :-(
Somebody know where the site.xsd ?