the correct list is continuum-users@maven.apache.org ;-)

It seems there is a bug in our command line util class (used too by maven 2.0.1)
Do you have a line without '=' when you run env command?
The problem is with a substring on env result.

Emmanuel

Mordo, Aviran (EXP N-NANNATEK) a écrit :
I'm trying to build a project using continuum on Solaris and I'm getting
the following exception:

 org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Error while executing shell command. The most common error is that 'mvn'
is not in your path.
      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.AbstractBuildExecutor.executeShellC
ommand(AbstractBuildExecutor.java:199)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.buil
d(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:86)
      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.exe
cute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:127)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:171)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
      at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
 Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out
of range: -1
       at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1768)
       at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.getSystemEnvVars(CommandLi
neUtils.java:188)
       at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.Commandline.addSystemEnvironment(Commandlin
e.java:355)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.execute
ShellCommand(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:71)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.DefaultShellCommandHelper.execute
ShellCommand(DefaultShellCommandHelper.java:53)
       at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.AbstractBuildExecutor.executeShellC
ommand(AbstractBuildExecutor.java:190)
       ... 6 more

I have maven in the system's path, and continuum is running without any
problems on a Windows workstation, but under Solaris 10 it does not
build.

Continuum was able to pull the project from Starteam, but it will not
build it. (I can build it manually by calling maven directly)

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Aviran