From: Giles, Nick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 December 2005 12:54
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [m2] Checkstyle reports

You're right there, checkstyle will run successfully when invoked as
'mvn checkstyle:checkstyle', and produces a report, but it's not
integrated into the rest of the site. I guess I can hack it for now with
some external links into it, maybe do a bit of post-processing, but I'd
still like to fix the underlying problem.

Cheers though,

Nick