I have a worry with the jxr plugin which isn't generating correct links to
the CSS, and thus is rendered without style on some pages.

The package-summary.html pages have a link to the CSS:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="\.\./\.\./\.\./stylesheet.css"
title="style" />

which of course isn't working.

Some other links are also messed up on the same page:

Things are working fine on the other pages.

I have tried to have a look at JIRA issues on the jxr plugin, and haven't
find any issues related. Is someone experimenting the same problem?

Cheers!

Denis CABASSON