http://maven.apache.org/source-repository.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Nitko2 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 December 2005 07:55
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Assembly plugin triggers execution of all previous phases

Ok, is there a way to turn it off. If not, can you point me to the code
where I can turn it off.
Then I'll copy it, name it decoupled-assembly and use it. This way I can use
assembly only in one
phase which is executed after package. And I need to use it in two phases.

Thanks, Filip.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.ht
> ml
>

> ps. I had the same observations (and criticisms) when first encountering
> this behaviour.

<integration-test>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.0:assembl