Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Dário

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Nicoll [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2005 10:57
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [m2] maven-ear-plugin: why is the includeInApplicationXml
set to false by default ?

Hello,

This is the expected behavior. Java modules should not be set in the
application.xml (see the spec). Instead you should refer them in the
Class-Path entry of the manifest file. However, if you want to include it in
the application.xml anyway, you can set this property to true.

Hope it helps,
Stéphane

On 12/15/05, Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I´ve been looking at the maven-ear-plugin and noticed the
> 'includeInApplicationXml' instance variable of JavaModule class is set to
> false by default. However, when using this plugin the jar artifacts are
> never placed as entries in the application.xml unless you specify them in
> the configuration section as java modules, which could be hard to do because
> of the transitive dependencies (please refer to thread '[m2] ear plugin: jar
> does not get added to application xml ...')
> Is this a bug or an expected behaviour ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dário

.::You're welcome ::.