Hi,

see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1690

-Tim

Edwin van der Elst schrieb:
Hi,

I compiled the latest Maven from SVN and did the same for the maven-ejb3-plugin
and maven-ear-plugin.
I am trying to get the ejb.jar in the ear file with the .ejb3 extension for
deployment under JBoss. The ear file will probably be ok, once I get Maven to
store my jar file with the corerct extension in the repository.

Some fragments from my pom.xml:

        <packaging>ejb3</packaging>

    <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-ejb3-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>2.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <phase>package</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>ejb3</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>

I now get a NPE during the build:
[INFO] [ejb3:ejb3]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error assembling EJB3

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error assembling EJB3
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:555)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
..
..
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.ejb3.Ejb3Mojo.execute(Ejb3Mojo.java:136)
        ... 18 more

Has anyone got a clue how to get this working? Being used to Ant, this seems such a trivial problem (In Ant: just name the jar 'myejbs.ejb3' and be done with it).

Any help appreciated,

Edwin van der Elst

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards

Tim Kettler