I notice that the "site" and "clover" plugins haven't had a new version pushed
out, even to the snapshot repository, for one to three (!) months,
respectively. Which is a pity, because there's a lot of nice fixes I'd like to
pick up without having to compile from source.

  This page
(http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html)
 warns that not all plugins are being automatically published to the snapshot
site - yet, at least. Any progress being made on this? Any chance the two
plugins I mentioned could get a new snapshot version kicked out if I ask real
nicely? Pretty please? :)

  --Matthew Beermann