Hi,

Please refer to this jira issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-21

-allan

Venkat Muthusamy wrote:

Hi,

I like to know how to exclude packages while creating javadocs.

I included the following plugin in the pom with "excludepackaegenames"
option.

Looks like it is not excluding the packages. Is there something wrong in my
configuration or do I miss something.

           <plugin>

                       <version>2.0-beta-3</version>

                       <configuration>