To: "Carlos Sanchez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: groupId springframework vs. org.springframework

It's been over 24 hours and ibiblio still gives me cos and quartz for
Spring.  Is the synchronization process broken? Here's my current pom:

   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
     <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
     <version>1.2.6</version>
   </dependency>
   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
     <artifactId>spring-mock</artifactId>
     <version>1.2.6</version>
     <scope>test</scope>
     <exclusions>
       <exclusion>
         <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
         <artifactId>spring-jdbc</artifactId>
       </exclusion>
       <exclusion>
         <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
         <artifactId>spring-web</artifactId>
       </exclusion>
     </exclusions>
   </dependency>

On 12/21/05, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've put everything but commons-logging as optional. I think this is
the last change for spring 1.2.6.