Greetings,
I am converting an m1 project to m2. Unfortunately I am getting different
behavior in the test phase of the build. In m1, of course, it all runs fine.
But under m2 (i.e. surefire) when my test accesses the Internet, it is has
Proxy issues and fails, and when I work around that; it has Redirection
issues. What is troublesome is that this same code runs without issue under
m1. I have gone to great lengths to insure that I am using the exact same
set of dependencies in both m1 & m2 (CLasspath is the same, etc.)  I'm
pretty convinced that this is a surefire problem. I've tried setting
<forkMode> to true, but that doesn't help. Does anyone have any idea why
surefire would be giving me different results??
Thanks,
-- Chris