Chris, thank you for your answer.
I know about antrun, and I've been using it. But it isn't what I need. I would like to write plugins using ant(mojos written in Ant), not execute ant build files.
I can't find anything about that here
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-ant.html

Filip

Chris Berry wrote:
Hi Filip,
I think your best bet might be to checkout the Plugin from SVN. IMHO, this
is the best way to get the full picture as things are still in flux -- and
the docs will likely not have caught up with the code.  Of course, you'll
need a Subversion Client (I use TortoiseSVN)

AFAIK, this should work::
svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-antrun-plugin

Some info here::