From: Scokart Gilles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 December 2005 12:24
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [m2] Antrun / Javac

Here is an example of doing wath you want, I think.

<plugin>
        <executions>
                <execution>
                        <phase>generate-test-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>
                                <tasks>
                                        <ant
antfile="src/test/ant/build.xml" inheritRefs="true"/>
                        </tasks>

<testSourceRoot>target/generated-sources/nextmock</testSourceRoot>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                                <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                </execution>
        </executions>
        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                <groupId>sun.jdk</groupId>
                <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
                <version>1.5</version>
                <scope>system</scope>
                <systemPath>${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar</systemPath>
        </dependency>
        </dependencies>
</plugin>

Thank you.