Hi Raghurajan,

Would it be possible for you to provide snippets of your poms, particularly the maven-antrun-plugin declaration part, or the error log if any? I can't seem to replicate your problem.

Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all

I have following structure

MyModule +
  |- EJB Module
  |         - - - pom.xml
  |- WebService Module
  |         - - - pom.xml
  +--- pom.xml

I do use some ant task def stuff in Webservice module

when i do "mvn clean package" from WebService Module it goes fine it does whatever ant taskdef suppose to do no problem. but when do same command from top level/project level like from MyModule directory its not finding the taskdef defined in Webservices Module. its very confusing.
Any one can tell me whats wrong with thisPlease???

Thanks,