That is what I'm ending up doing as well.   Really, Maven needs another
property like "topdir" that is the directory of the top most parent
pom.xml.   Thus, we could base things off of that if needed.

Actually, is there a list of properties that we CAN use listed online
someplace?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp