Hi,

        I didn't try the testSourceRoot soluction but I got it to work
in the following way:

1) Use testIncludes to add specify my test source with the
maven-compiler-plugin.
2) Use the antrun plug in to run the ant tasks for mock object creation.

        Thanks for everyone's help.

See the following for my pom:

                <plugins>

                        <plugin>

                                <configuration>

<compilerVersion>1.5</compilerVersion>
                                        <source>1.4</source>
                                        <target>1.4</target>

                                        <testIncludes>
                                <testInclude
implementation="java.lang.String">src/test/java/**/*.java</testInclude>
                                <testInclude
implementation="java.lang.String">target/generated-test-src/mocked/**/*.
java</testInclude>
                                </testIncludes>
                                </configuration>

                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>

                                <executions>
                                        <execution>

<phase>generate-test-sources</phase>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <tasks>
                                                                <path
id="mockcreator.classpath">

<path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
                                                                </path>
                                                                <java
fork="yes"
classname="de.abstrakt.tools.codegeneration.file.MockCreatorFile"
failonerror="true" classpathref="mockcreator.classpath">

<!--<arg line="-o
${project.build.outputDirectory}/generated-test-src/mocked"/> -->

<arg line="-o target/generated-test-src/mocked"/>

<arg value="com.paymentone.soap.connector.SoapPPOClient"/>

                                                        </tasks>
                                                </configuration>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>run</goal>