Adam Hardy wrote:

Srepfler Srgjan on 29/12/05 17:14, wrote:

Did anyone have success in integrating dbMonster or dbUnit with a maven2 j2ee project? Could you paste some pom's or how-to's on how you did this? Thanks and Happy Holidays

I use DbUnit and the only interaction it has with maven2 is as a dependency.

My unit tests are set up with a base class that uses DbUnit. I don't inherit the DbUnit testcase.

Thanks for your use case, very useful. How about dbMonster?
Cheers,
Srepfler