Hi,

I have been trying to set up maven2 to use for several projects and for several developers.

One of the features I am keen to make use of is my own remote or internal repository.

If I run a maven build on my local machine then maven will automatically download all the required dependencies from central.

Then I copy the contents of my local repository to my remote/internal repository location. I switch my repository config in the pom to point to this instead of central and disable central.
I delete the contents of my local repository.

If I run the build again it says that it cannot retrieve the files from my internal repository even though I can browse these files through a web browser with no problem.

I appreciate that maven-proxy may offer a way around this problem but I feel like Im missing something essential in the way that an internal repository is supposed to work.

Can anyone shed any light?

Many thanks,

Tim Davies

--