Thanks for your reply,

i tried that but still getting some error,

I have clearcase and lets say my views are in c:\views folder

  <scm>
        <connection>scm:clearcase:/views/</connection>
 </scm>

and in my pom.xml ciManagement section i have
        <ciManagement>
                <system>continuum</system>
                <url>http://localhost:8080/continuum</url>
                 </ciManagement>

Then added this pom.xml to maven 2+ project, then did build now and got
the following error

Provider message: The cleartool command failed.
Command output:
cleartool: Error: Attempt to get location information on
"\\RaghuMachine\viewstore\Raghu-RaghuMachine-maven-15.vws" failed: No such file
or
directory.

Thanks,
Raghurajan Gurunathan ||