I developed a Maven2 plugin which fetches information
from JIRA, writes it into a changelog.xml and then
converts the changelog into a nicely formatted XHTML
release notes page. It does this by using a XSL
stylesheet and executing a XSLT on the changelog file.
This all works fine, but until now I need to store the
stylesheet with each project (e.g. in
src/etc/xsl/xhtml.xsl). The plugin then loads the
stylesheet from that location, and does the
transformation.

However, I'd like to simply package the stylesheet
with the plugin, and load it from within the plugin.
That way the stylesheet doesn't have to added to each
project.

How can I achieve something like this?

Thanks,
Chris