Does this new functionality require a snapshot version of maven as well? I checked out the source for the maven-war-plugin and did mvn install and then went back to my project and tried to run 'mvn war:war' but I still get

required artifacts missing:
 com.contentconnections.mpl:mpl-common-webapp:jar:0.1-SNAPSHOT

So, it looks like rather than trying to use a war it's trying to use a jar, even though the pom for mpl-common-webapp clearly states the packaging is war.

Rich