From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 January 2006 16:51
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: gtalk notifier not working

I didn't test it with configuration define in application.xml, only in
jabber notifier view.

Look at faqs, some value are missing in your conf like the domain name.

I'll try it later to configure it in application.xml instead of notifier
view.

Emmanuel

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166