Test case: Performing a clean deploy with performRelease=true on a
multiproject containing two modules, which failed at least 5 times in
a row yesterday when I tried with Maven 2.0.1 (resorted to deploying
each module individually).

Environment: Fedora Core 4, using SCP to a Red Hat server.

Results with these three new jars: success twice in a row, no failures.

Whoo-hoo!  Succes!  Thanks ever so much!

-Stephen

On 1/5/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the lead up to the 2.0.2 release, I'd like anyone experiencing:
> [WAGONSSH-28] session is down
> [WAGONSSH-30] hangs during deployment
>
> to test the following wagon snapshots:
> http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ssh/1.0-alpha-6-SNAPSHOT/wagon-ssh-1.0-alpha-6-20060105.062346-2.jar
> by including it in your $M2_HOME/lib directory.
>
> Please also include:
> http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-provider-api/1.0-alpha-6-SNAPSHOT/wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-6-20060105.062346-7.jar
> and
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/com/jcraft/jsch/0.1.24/jsch-0.1.24.jar
>
> Replace any existing wagon/jsch libraries.
>
> Another way to test is to pick up the following integration build instead:
> http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/m2-20060105.071501.tar.gz
>
> With this build, you can also test scpexe and sftp if you were having
> any problems with them.
>
> Thanks!
> - Brett

Stephen Duncan Jr