I hate replying to myself.

Even more than that I hate what I have to report. I don't really believe it
myself but I saw it.

This morning I came in. My computer was still running all the same stuff
from yesterday. Eclipse was still running even.

I did some Google type research and then fiddled with the classpath setting
for a few jars and wars in my project.

When I built, none of the failures I reported yesterday happened. I removed
the xml stuff to ignore surefire errors/failures and verified it still
works.

I only tried it twice. I hate things to just start working because you never
know when they will come back.

Oh well.

-- Lee Meador

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]