Jim Babka wrote:

Eclipse does provide some ant tasks, but they require that Eclipse is
running.  They have a way to run in headless mode, but you need to use a
script that invokes Eclipse, and then tell Eclipse to run its antRunner
process.  As far as I can tell, there is no way to have ant run these
Eclipse tasks without running ant from Eclipse (which we clearly can't
do if we need to run ant from maven).
Did you look inside the plugins, sometimes the ant files are laying around there so we might extract them from the package where they are, if they rely on some variables passed on by the eclipse enviroment perhaps a EclipseMock object could inject the variables instead of the runtime?