How do I do this (from Ant):
      <javadoc sourcepathref="uml.source.path" packagenames="*" package="true">
           <doclet name="gr.spinellis.umlgraph.doclet.UmlGraph"
                       path="${basedir}/lib/UMLGraph.jar">
               <param name="-d" value="${uml.dir}"/>
               <param name="-views"/>
           </doclet>
       </javadoc>
in m2?

I tried configuring the javadoc plugin,
<plugin>
            <configuration>
               <doclet>gr.spinellis.umlgraph.doclet.UmlGraph</doclet>

<docletPath>c:\java\m2-repository\umlgraph\UMLGraph\4.2-SNAPSHOT\UMLGraph-4.2-SNAPSHOT.jar</docletPath>
            <additionalParam>-views</additionalParam>
            </configuration>
         </plugin>

But I get:
[INFO] An error has occurred in JavaDocs report generation.
Embedded error: Exit code: 1 - javadoc: error - invalid flag: -sourcePath

The usage information that prints out includes:
-sourcepath <pathlist>
(with a lowercase 'p'.  Not sure if that matters...)

Any ideas?  Assuming I did get it to work, my next question is how to
get both this and the normal Javadoc, IOW how to get the javadoc
plugin to run twice.  Or does this need to be a separate plugin?

Thanks!
Wendy