I think it was specified in <pluginManagement> when I looked at it this morning.

Curious now - how we could avoid changes to settings.xml ? Brett, can you please explain a bit more how this (plug-in resolution) works without changes to settings.xml, and what is/are the situations suited to make changes to settings.xml?

Thanks!

Rahul

Brett Porter wrote:
The plugin group isn't required if you have it in the POM. I am using
the Jetty6 plugin without the plugin repository or settings.xml
changes.

Where is the plugin specified in your build? Is it in <plugins> or
<pluginManagement> ?

- Brett