From: ir. ing. Jan Dockx [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2006 16:21
To: Maven Users List
Subject: C#

Does anybody have any experience with using maven with C# and Visual Studio?
Are there best practices for directory layout, which files to store in CVS
and which not, etcetera? Ok, I know a visual-studio plugin like the eclipse
or netbeans plugin probably won't exist, but any experience would be
helpful.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Dockx

PeopleWare NV - Head Office