Hi Doug

These property are already  in my project.properties....

But these properties has nothing with classes or methods the compiler does
not find.
(For example, you can use classes/methods that only exists in Jdk1.5 (like
java.util.Fotmatter) and compile with maven.compile.source=1.4 and
maven.compile.target=1.4, it will compile, however it will not run
correclty in a JVM 1.4, it will throw a Method/ClassNotFoundError)

And I have other classes that use the new JDk1.5 source features (like
List<E>), those classes would not compile if the problem was source/target
version.

My Problem is that for some odd reason maven is using a different
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory frm the one that exists in my JAVA_HOME
jdk...
I see this happen with no other class....