I guess you have to set maven.jar.include.source to true. It defaults to false.

http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/jar/properties.html

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Alexandre Poitras wrote:
Dumb*. Maven 1 I can see it from your command line. Sorry I can't help
you with Maven 1, I have never used it.

On 1/11/06, Alexandre Poitras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you using Maven 2 or Maven 1?

On 1/11/06, Greene,Darren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm looking for a way to manually build a debug jar for one of my
projects in maven.  I'm assuming there is a command somewhere to do this
but I can't seem to find it.  Currently I can manually build a jar from
the command prompt on the build box by issuing the following commands

cd\buildsystem\build\target\checkouts\module-ebsBook
call maven jar

This builds the jar fine but it does not include the java code in the
jar only class files.  Does anyone know the command to make this happen?

Thanks for your help in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.
---------------------------------------- --

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Gisbert Amm
Softwareentwickler Infrastruktur

WEB.DE GmbH
Amalienbadstraße 41 · D-76227 Karlsruhe
Tel. +49-721-94329-8530 · Fax +49-721-94329-22
[EMAIL PROTECTED] · http://www.web.de/