Hello all

I'm trying to create a Maven 2 plugin using Ant as described there:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html

But I wish to use a different directory layout than the Maven standard one. More specifically, my .build.xml and .mojos.xml files live elswhere than src/main/scripts. The above-cited page said that we can, but I didn't found any indication about how to do that. I searched in the mail archive and in the source code (http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-plugin-tools/maven-plugin-tools-ant/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/tools/plugin/extractor/ant/AntMojoDescriptorExtractor.java?rev=326372&view=markup) with no luck. Does anyone know how to specify the source directory for the xml script files?

        Thanks,

                Martin.