Hi,

I have meant the repository on my machine. By the way, we have set up
a corporate repository, this is really a better solution like the one
i tried first.

The way like maven handles this jar issue was not completely in my mind.
Now I think i get the point, by using a parent pom and the jars are
coming from the company repository.

Thanks for help,

regards,

Gerald