From: Karthik V [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Filtering resources

can some one answer this please?

On 1/11/06, Karthik V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ok .. that 2nd question was silly .. i managed it ... pls help me wth
the 1st one.

On 1/11/06, Karthik V < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In m2, how do I prevent some classes from being included to the
final jar file?

Also, I need to add some files (like the xmls generated by xdoclet)
to the jar. These files go to the generated-sources directory and
not to the src/main/resources. How do I add these to the final jar?