[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Where can i find plugins' sources? I need javadoc sources. I've got a problem and i don't have time to wait for somebody to fix it. I could fix it myself but i need sources. Where can i get them?

Pozdrawiam
Sebastian Błoch

It depends on what plugin you are talking about. For org.apache.maven.plugins.*, see maven svn repository at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk. For org.codehaus.mojo.* plugins check out svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/mojo (those in sandbox might be found under mojo-sandbox there).

Hope this helps,

Andrius Šabanas