Hi Sandeep,

I don't think you have compile time dependencies on all 50 of them, or
do you? For instance, in our company repository we have 6 jars that are
connected to CICS ECI. We don't have compilation dependencies on them,
but we need them to run our unit tests. So I ended up installing 6 jars
and I think that's doable.

Marcel

--- "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)"

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-installing-3rd-party-jars.html