Hey all,
I have a challenge.  My challenge is my shop runs two build systems -
one for ANT on the developer workstations (usually through Eclipse-Ant),
and Maven2 on CruiseControl.  The ANT uses the maven-artifact-ant to
read as much of the POM as I can and simulate much of the
developer-oriented maven2 tasks (such as compiling, packaging, and
installing to the local repo for testing).

I have a problem.  I want to write a plugin (for instance, to help with
Eclipse PDE packaging) but I want the plugin to be useful to BOTH
environments.  How do I do this?

-D