Hello,

I am using m1 since 2004 on my projects : our "remote repository" (m1)
is on a network drive (z:/maven/repository). We manage a pool of
business libraries and we want to control the dependencies.

I have downloaded the m2.0.2 and I want to do the same thing (use only
our local "central repository" (m2) without any internet connection),
but it does not work.
I'm trying several configurations with the
document(settings.xml)/settings/profiles/profile/repositories and the
document(pom.xml)/project/repositories tags, but without success !

For example, the following sample, extracted from my settings.xml:

<profiles>
   <profile>
     <repositories>
       <repository>
         <id>central</id>
         <name>Local repository</name>
         <url>file://Z:\maven\repository</url>
       </repository>
     </repositories>
   </profile>
 </profiles>

Generates the following error:
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: repo1.maven.org

What is the good configuration???

Thanks.

Jacques

------------------------------
Ce message est protege par les regles relatives au secret des correspondances ;
il peut en outre contenir des informations a caractere confidentiel ou
protegees par differentes regles et notamment le secret des affaires ; il est
etabli a destination exclusive de son destinataire. Toute divulgation,
utilisation, diffusion ou reproduction (totale ou partielle) de ce message, ou
des informations qu'il contient, doit etre prealablement autorisee.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration et son integrite ne peut
etre assuree. Les AGF declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete modifie ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur de l'erreur de distribution et de la
destruction du message.
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules ; furthermore
it may contain privileged or confidential information that is protected by law,
notably by the secrecy of business relations rule ; it is intended solely for
the attention of   the addressee . Any disclosure, use, dissemination or
reproduction (either whole or  partial) of this message or the information
contained herein is strictly prohibited without prior consent.
Any electronic message  is susceptible to alteration  and  its integrity can
not be assured.  AGF declines any  responsibility for  this message in the
event of  alteration  or falsification..
If you are not the intended  recipient, please destroy it immediately and
notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.