Hi,

Is there a standard way to do functionnal testing with m2 ?

I just wrote a quick and dirty mojo for that, but i think there should be a
better way: I just spawn a jetty6:run in a thread, wait until the container
is ready, run a set of tasks (mojos that effectively do html testing) with
the plugin manager, and at the end, interrupt the container.

AFAIK the lifecycle fork mode was unusable for that. What i need is a
parallel mode instead.

WDYT ?