Hi,
i know this page, and the book is already in my library, but is it relevant for
m2?

Fredy

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org> schrieb am 21.01.06 01:40:59:

Hi Fredy,

You can access Maven 1 documentation at http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/
Check out also this book - Maven: A Developer's Notebook

Thanks,
Odea

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hey all,
>i don't know m1, and sometime i miss some docu for m2, is there some
>documentation from m1 that is already actuall?
>
>Fredy

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Fred Robert Hauschel

http://www.Hauschel.de