Hi,
the dokumentation is realy not so bad! But in my opinion there's missing an
Overview, an index of contents. For Maven beginner, it is very difficult to
become an overview! The documentation is a bit unmanageable. I often have
problems an i know i've read about it, but i can't find the document any more.

Keep it up!
Fredy