Hi,

I've tried to use maven-eclipse-plugin's support for WTP with Eclipse
3.1.1and WTP
1.0 (latest release). I could configure a TomCat 5.5 server and add my Web
project.  I also got to the point where I could start TomCat.  However, the
application did not load due to missing libraries on the classpath.
Everything works fine when I deploy the same war manually.

In my case Spring classes were missing.  However, looking at .wtpmodules, I
could find a reference to the Spring library:

<dependent-module deploy-path="/WEB-INF/lib"
handle="module:/classpath/var/M2_REPO/org/springframework/spring/1.2.6/spring-
1.2.6.jar">
      <dependency-type>uses</dependency-type>
    </dependent-module>

When I look at the J2EE Module Dependencies (under Project Properties) I
notice that all dependencies are listed with a warning triangle.

Is there anything missing in my setup or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Thomas