From: Sasvata Chatterjee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:03 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Dependency plugin support for time check on artifacts?

I am using the dependency plugin as the last step in a multiproject
build.  However when one or more dependent JARs are rebuilt, they are
not being expanded.  It is an either/or choice right now, to either
overwrite for all JARs, or to delete the marker dir.

Instead of checking if the marker exists, I tried a small change in
DependencyUtils to check if the artifact is newer  than the marker.
This works great.  Works for the copy mojo as well.

Would this be an acceptable enhancement to the plugin? If so, I'll write
a JIRA issue and attach a patch.

Thanks,
Shash