John Napier wrote:
Is maven documentation available in pdf (or some form other than a
million little html files)?

Currently we don't have PDF generation, but there is an issue raised in JIRA I believe:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA

Getting started is so much faster and easier on the eyes when one can
just print (most) everything out, mark it up, etc.

Thank you,

--John

John Napier
Sr. Software Engineer