Von: Dennis Lundberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006 20:29
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: configuring scm

There is a patch available in
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1677

--
Dennis Lundberg

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

We need to fix this description.

In connection element, you must provide a scm url
(http://maven.apache.org/scm/scm-url-format.html)

Emmanuel

Christopher Chase a écrit :

Hi,

I'm configuring the scm tag in the pom for use with continuum.  Could
someone explain what should be in the connection element?  I don't
understand the description here
http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_scm

Thanks

Chris