On 1/26/06, Mayorgaadame, Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone knows the list of valid archetypeArtifactId for the following command:
>
> mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.company.your -DartifactId=default-webapp
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-webapp
>
> I would like to know what kind of projects could be created from templates as
> of now, but I couldn't find any document stating those for Maven 2.

I can't find it either, though I think I've seen it somewhere...

You can see the archetypes in the Subversion repository, though:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archetype/trunk/maven-archetypes/

And you can create your own archetypes:
   http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html

--