The 'working directory' is the directory where your files will be checkout ($CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/working_directory/<projectId>). The pom.xml of your project must be there. If it isn't that, your scm url is wrong.

Your scm url is 'scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/Repository:project' so you must have your pom.xml in /home/Repository/project in cvs. For your project, scm url must something like this : scm:cvs:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/Repository:project/..../modules/myproject

Emmanuel

Johnson, Jonathan a écrit :
You don't have a pom.xml in your working directory.

What does 'working directory' mean.  How would one define it?  Is this a new
pom.xml just for continuum?  What has to be in it?  I do have a parent pom.xml
one directory above my myproject directory.  For the maven 2 parent element the
default location for a parent pom.xml is ../poml.xml.  My Maven 2 build works
correctly. I have a pom.xml in the parent directory and in every module
directory as recommended by the maven multi-project directory layout.  Below is
a tree of my project.

Check your scm url for your project.

Also this error occurs without the <scm> tag that was included below, so I
think its unrelated to the exception.

├───modules                                     <-- parent pom.xml here.
│   ├───Common                          <-- pom.xml fo common here.
│   │   └───src
│   │       ├───main
│   │       │   └───java
│   │       │       └───com
│   │       │           └───...
│   │       └───test
│   │           └───java
│   ├───myproject                               <-- pom.xml fr myproject here.
│   │       └───main
│   │           ├───config
│   │           ├───java
│   │           └───resources